Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shame on me

I've sort of slacked off the past week as other things have taken up my time and besides, I have no idea who reads this thing anyway. It's not like I was inundated with e-mails and comments saying "Hey, what's Dunn up to?". He did hit a home run the other day, a solo shot off Adam Wainwright of the Cardinals. The homer was Dunn's 15th of the season. The date of his 15th of each season:

2001: September 21
2002: June 26
2003: May 16
2004: June 4
2005: June 8
2006: May 20

Outside of Dunn's traditional fall falloff, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when his home runs come. The dream of 100 home runs this season has certainly dissipated but who knows? It may still happen.

Hopefully he hits some more soon to put some distance between himself and Carlos Beltran who, along with Nomar Garciaparra, Dunn just passed on the career list at 212.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home